The Owner’s Insurance does not cover the tenants personal belongings. We recommend that tenants take out their own contents insurance to cover any loss that may be incurred due to fire, theft or any other incidental.

In the event that the tenant or a visitor damages the property and the owner is required to make a claim on their insurance, the tenant will be required to cover the cost of the excess on the claim.